Southern Pecan Pie Bars
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 5 m servings 270
Original recipe yields 24 servings (1 9x13-inch pan)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a 9x13-inch baking pan with parchment paper, leaving a 2-inch overhang on at least 2 sides. Spray the parchment paper with baking spray.
- Combine flour, butter, powdered sugar, and salt in a food processor and pulse 6 or 7 times to combine. Transfer mixture to the lined pan and press into an even layer.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly golden brown, about 20 minutes. Transfer pan to a wire rack.
- Combine eggs, brown sugar, melted butter, flour, and salt together in a large bowl. Mix in syrup until well combined. Stir in pecans. Pour over the still-warm shortbread crust.
- Bake in the preheated oven until filling is set, 25 to 30 minutes. Cool completely in the pan for at least 1 hour. Run a knife around the edge of the pan and pull out using the parchment overhang. Slice into bars.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- If you don't have Golden Eagle Syrup, measure equal parts honey, light corn syrup, and dark corn syrup into a 1/2-cup measure.
Per Serving: 270 calories; 18.4 24.5 3.6 51 201 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1