Quick Vegan Sushi
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 292
Original recipe yields 1 servings (12 sushi rolls)
- Place cooked rice in a microwave-safe bowl and cover partially. Microwave on high until hot, about 1 minute.
- Place 1 nori sheet on the bamboo mat. Spread 1/2 of the rice evenly on nori sheet, using a little water on your hands or a spoon to keep rice from sticking. Place 1/2 of the cucumber and carrot slices on the top half of the rice, and roll nori sheet around rice and veggies, using the bamboo mat to help. Repeat with remaining nori sheet, rice, and veggies.
- Cut each roll into 6 small pieces and put them in the refrigerator until cool, about 20 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Organic pre-made brown rice can be found in the organic section of most grocery stores.
- Before spreading, the rice can be mixed with a little rice vinegar for taste.
Per Serving: 292 calories; 2.1 62.8 7.1 0 51 Full nutrition