Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 30 m servings 375
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Whisk together 1/3 cup olive oil, vinegar, garlic, thyme, parsley, and pepper flakes in a bowl. Place pork chops in a glass or ceramic baking dish and pour marinade over top. Marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour, turning chops after 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Pour 1/4 cup chicken broth in the bottom of a shallow roasting pan.
- Remove pork chops from the marinade and shake off excess. Discard any remaining marinade.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Brown pork chops for 3 minutes on each side. Transfer to the prepared roasting pan and top with onion slices. Cover the pan tightly.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- While pork chops are baking, prepare sauce. Combine 1 cup chicken broth, milk, white wine, and cremini and white mushrooms in a saucepan over medium heat; cook for 4 to 5 minutes. Add flour and bring to a boil, stirring often until thickened. Lower heat and simmer sauce until pork chops are ready.
- Remove pork chops from the oven; drain and discard chicken broth. Pour mushroom sauce over pork chops, cover, and return to the oven. Bake until no longer pink in the center, about 30 minutes more. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
You might also like
Per Serving: 375 calories; 28.4 10.1 17 40 404 Full nutrition