Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 415
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 9x13-inch pan)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix eggs and bread crumbs together in a bowl. Add ground beef. Add 1/2 of the oregano, garlic powder, black pepper, and basil. Mix well. Shape into meatballs that are about 1 inch in diameter.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium-low heat. Cook meatballs in the pan with onion until golden brown, 7 to 10 minutes. Add tomato sauce, tomato paste, mushrooms, and remaining oregano, garlic powder, black pepper, and basil. Simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook spaghetti in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 12 minutes. Drain.
- Place spaghetti into a 9x13-inch baking pan and pour sauce evenly over the top. Top with Parmesan cheese and cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bubbly and and cheese is melted, about 30 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 415 calories; 13.5 49.9 23.8 93 653 Full nutrition