Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 122
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Bring chicken broth to a simmer in a 2-quart saucepan. Add mushrooms, chicken, soy sauce, chile paste, and garlic. Simmer for 5 minutes. Add tofu, bamboo shoots, vinegar, and white pepper. Simmer for 5 minutes more.
- Combine water and cornstarch in a cup; stir until smooth. Add mixture to the soup and stir well. Let simmer until soup thickens, about 5 minutes more.
- Beat egg in a cup and slowly pour, in a fine stream, into the soup. Stir well and heat through for 30 seconds. Mix in green onions and sesame oil. Remove from heat; serve hot.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- I use Better Than Bouillon® to make the chicken broth.
- Substitute cooked chicken with pork if desired.
- Add in any vegetables you prefer along with the tofu. I quite often add celery, carrot, baby bok choy, spinach, cauliflower, or broccoli.
Per Serving: 122 calories; 5.8 10.3 8.2 59 1901 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1