Pumpkin and Pear Bisque with Goat Cheese
3 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 301
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Place pumpkin chunks on one side of a rimmed baking sheet. Place sliced pears on the other side. Drizzle with olive oil and mix around to coat.
- Roast in the preheated oven, stirring halfway through, until pumpkin is easily pierced with a fork, about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, fry bacon in a large pot over medium heat for 5 minutes. Add onion and fennel; cook until onion is soft and clear, about 5 minutes. Add butter and garlic; season with cinnamon, salt, and pepper. Add pumpkin and pears. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Pour in chicken broth to cover all the vegetables. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes. Puree soup with an immersion blender until smooth. Serve hot, with crumbled goat cheese on top.
You might also like
Per Serving: 301 calories; 18.2 27 10.6 44 1165 Full nutrition