Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 45 m servings 582
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 tube cake)
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). Grease and flour a 10-inch tube pan.
- Beat butter in a bowl with an electric mixer until creamy. Add oil; beat until creamy. Pour in sugar and beat until thoroughly incorporated, pausing to scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Stir flour, baking powder, and salt together in a bowl. Add to the sugar mixture alternately with milk, beginning and ending with the flour mixture. Mix in lemon zest and juice. Add extracts. Pour batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean, about 90 minutes. Cool in the pan on a rack. Remove from the pan when cool.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Baking time depends on the oven and weather.
Per Serving: 582 calories; 27.4 78.8 7.2 120 216 Full nutrition