Gemelli Pasta with Roasted Pumpkin and Pancetta
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 356
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Pile diced pumpkin on the baking sheet. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon olive oil and toss lightly to coat. Spread pumpkin out and sprinkle with thyme, salt, and pepper.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- Bring a large pot of unsalted water to a boil. Add gemelli pasta and boil until just nearly tender, about 9 minutes.
- Heat remaining olive oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add pancetta and cook until starting to brown, 4 to 5 minutes. Add the roasted pumpkin and cook, stirring frequently, 2 to 3 minutes more. Pour in chicken broth and bring to a boil.
- Drain pasta and add to the pan with the pumpkin mixture. Continue cooking until pasta is tender yet firm to the bite, 1 to 2 minutes more. Serve immediately, topped with Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese.
You might also like
Per Serving: 356 calories; 13.6 45.8 13.8 16 730 Full nutrition