Pumpkin-Stuffed Shells in Parmesan Cheese Sauce
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 632
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, waxed paper, or aluminum foil. Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add shells and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 9 minutes. Drain and set shells aside on the prepared baking sheet.
- Whip ricotta cheese, pumpkin, cream cheese, shredded Parmesan cheese, sugar, egg, salt, and pepper together in a large bowl using a hand or stand mixer until creamy. Stuff each shell with filling and replace on the baking sheet.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and cook for 2 minutes. Whisk in flour until golden and thick to make a roux. Add milk slowly, whisking constantly, followed by half-and-half and grated Parmesan cheese. Whisk until sauce thickens, 3 to 4 minutes. Season cheese sauce with salt and pepper.
- Spread just enough cheese sauce into the bottom of the prepared baking dish to cover. Add stuffed shells and pour remaining sauce over.
- Bake in the preheated oven until browned, 15 to 20 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 632 calories; 29.3 65 27.6 118 665 Full nutrition