Tori's Air Fryer Pumpkin Bagels
4 made it | 0 reviews |
"This recipe was created by a grandma and a granddaughter sharing the love of cooking in the kitchen. A delicious bagel made with Greek yogurt and pumpkin topped with oatmeal, honey, Cheddar cheese, and cinnamon. Bake in an air fryer. So easy to make and kid friendly. Serve with cream cheese."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 222
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 bagels)
- Preheat an air fryer to 280 degrees F (140 degrees C) according to manufacturer's instructions, about 3 minutes. Line the air fryer basket with parchment paper and spray with cooking spray.
- Mix flour, brown sugar, baking powder, and salt together in a medium bowl. Add pumpkin puree and yogurt. Stir to combine.
- Place dough on a lightly floured surface; divide into 4 balls. Roll each ball into 8-inch long ropes. Join the ends together to form bagels.
- Mix oats and cinnamon together in a small bowl. Whisk egg white, honey, and water together in another small bowl until smooth. Brush bagels with egg mixture; sprinkle oats and cinnamon on both sides.
- Place bagels in the prepared basket and bake for 13 minutes. Sprinkle Cheddar cheese over bagels and bake for 2 minutes more.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- I used a piece of waxed paper, sprinkled with flour, to shape the bagels. If they are too sticky, add a little more flour to the counter.
Per Serving: 222 calories; 3.2 39.1 9.6 7 679 Full nutrition