Pumpkin Crepes with Fontina Cheese Sauce
2 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 10 m servings 342
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 crepes)
- Beat egg with a hand mixer in a bowl. Slowly add flour and salt, alternating with milk, mixing well between additions. Add melted butter and mix until smooth. Cover and refrigerate batter for 1 hour.
- Heat a small, 6- to 7-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and brush with oil. Pour 1/4 cup of the crepe batter into pan, tilting to coat surface completely. Cook until crepes are dry on the surface, 1 to 2 minutes per side. Repeat with remaining batter, brushing pan with oil between crepes as needed, to make 4 to 5 crepes total.
- Heat butter and olive oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add pumpkin and leek; season with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring frequently, until leek is translucent and pumpkin is tender, 7 to 8 minutes. Remove from heat, cover, and let cool for about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine fontina cheese and half-and-half in a small saucepan over medium-low heat. Stir frequently until cheese has melted and sauce is smooth, about 5 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Spray a casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Divide the leek and pumpkin filling down the center of the crepes and fold the sides over the filling. Place filled crepes into the prepared casserole dish. Pour cheese sauce on top and add a few rosemary leaves.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Serve immediately.
You might also like
Per Serving: 342 calories; 23.3 21 13 101 628 Full nutrition