One-Pot Salmon, Asparagus, and Feta Pasta
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 512
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add salmon and poach until it flakes easily with a fork, about 5 minutes. Remove salmon and set aside to cool.
- Add pasta to the boiling water and cook until tender yet firm to the bite, about 11 minutes. Add asparagus during the last 3 minutes of cooking. Drain, reserving 1/3 cup of cooking liquid. Return pasta and asparagus to the pot.
- Remove salmon skin and discard. Flake salmon into the pan, then add feta cheese, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Place over medium-low heat and gently stir to combine with the pasta and asparagus, adding a little of the reserved cooking water as needed to achieve a creamy consistency. Serve immediately.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- For best results use a good quality full-fat feta cheese, preferably from sheep's milk; a low-fat feta cheese will not result in the same creamy consistency.
- You could also use frozen peas instead of, or in addition to, asparagus.
Per Serving: 512 calories; 21.9 54.7 25.7 61 489 Full nutrition