Best Sweet Potato Muffins
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 266
Original recipe yields 18 servings (18 muffins)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease 18 muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Place sweet potatoes into the bowl of a food processor and add sugar, eggs, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, salt, allspice, and cloves. Process until smooth, about 30 seconds. Transfer to a mixing bowl and add milk, oil, baking powder, and baking soda. Mix thoroughly with a fork. Add flour and mix using a fork or spatula just until combined.
- Spray a large serving spoon and use to spoon batter into the prepared muffin cups until it reaches the top of each. Sprinkle with turbinado sugar.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean, about 20 minutes. Let rest for 5 minutes; pop muffins out and transfer to a wire rack to cool.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can use soy milk instead of regular milk, if preferred.
Per Serving: 266 calories; 7.6 46.1 3.9 32 189 Full nutrition