Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 206
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Cook apple and onion in the hot oil until soft, 10 to 15 minutes. Remove from heat and place into a mixing bowl. Let cool completely, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Combine cooled apple mixture, goose, bread crumbs, egg whites, parsley, poultry seasoning, salt, sage, black pepper, and red pepper flakes in the mixing bowl, stirring until evenly combined.
- Form sausage mixture into patties.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook sausage patties in the hot skillet until browned and no longer pink, 5 to 7 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can cook this however you prefer.
- You can stuff the filling in casings instead of forming into patties. If stuffing in casings, let sausage rest in the refrigerator for 2 days before cooking.
Per Serving: 206 calories; 12.4 10.6 13 35 425 Full nutrition