Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 562
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Turn on a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot(R)), select Saute function, and add oil. Add onions to the hot oil and cook until soft and translucent, 2 to 3 minutes. Remove onions to a plate. Add beef to the pot and cook and stir until seared on all sides, 3 to 5 minutes. Mix in garlic and thyme and cook for 1 more minute. Pour in 1 cup beef broth to deglaze the pot, scraping off all the browned bits. Cancel Saute function.
- Mix in cooked onions, remaining 3 cups beef broth, mushrooms, and Worcestershire sauce. Close and lock the lid. Select High pressure according to manufacturer's instructions; set timer for 15 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure using the natural-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, for 5 minutes. Release remaining pressure carefully using the quick-release method, about 5 minutes. Unlock and remove the lid. Stir in egg noodles and mix to combine.
- Close and lock the lid. Select High pressure according to manufacturer's instructions; set timer for 5 minutes. Allow 10 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure carefully using the quick-release method, about 5 minutes. Unlock and remove the lid. Stir in sour cream. To thicken the sauce (if too thin), transfer 1/4 cup broth mixture to a small bowl and mix with cornstarch; add back to pot, stirring slowly until combined. Season with salt and pepper.
You might also like
Per Serving: 562 calories; 28.7 49.2 27 110 562 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
The flavor here was good but a pinch too much worschestershire sauce and the instructions to cook the noodles In the instant pot are way off. It came out extremely over cooked. everything else ...