Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 384
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Heat tallow in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and saute until softened, about 5 minutes. Remove to a plate. Add onion to the skillet and cook until charred, 7 to 10 minutes. Remove from the heat.
- Place leftover pot roast in the bottom of a baking dish. Top with mushrooms and onions.
- Combine cream cheese, broth, sour cream, garlic, and onion powder in the jar of an immersion blender; puree until smooth. Pour over meat, mushrooms, and onions. Place Gouda cheese slices on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bubbling and cheese is melted and golden, about 30 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Bacon grease can be used in place of tallow, if preferred.
- Beef bone broth or juice from pot roast can be used instead of beef broth.
Per Serving: 384 calories; 30.9 5.1 21.3 107 383 Full nutrition