Instant Pot® Chicken and Quinoa Soup
8 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 330
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Turn on a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot(R)), select Saute function, and add butter. Add onion and garlic to melted butter, stirring until onion begins to soften, 5 to 7 minutes. Add carrots, mushrooms, rice from package, and quinoa. Place frozen chicken on top and add chicken broth, seasoned salt, pepper flakes, parsley, and chili powder. Cancel Saute function.
- Close and lock the lid. Select high pressure according to manufacturer's instructions; set timer for 8 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure carefully using the quick-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, about 5 minutes. Unlock and remove the lid.
- Remove chicken breasts to a plate and use two forks to shred meat. Return shredded chicken to the pot and season soup with salt and pepper.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Chicken bone broth or stock can be used in place of regular chicken broth.
Per Serving: 330 calories; 7.5 48 17.4 34 1136 Full nutrition