Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 55 m servings 132
Original recipe yields 40 servings (40 patties)
- Mix condensed milk and coconut extract together in a bowl. Beat in confectioners' sugar using an electric mixer until dough is not too sticky. Mix in coconut flakes. Add additional sugar until dough is no longer sticky.
- Roll mixture into small, 1-inch balls and flatten into patties. Place on a cookie sheet covered with waxed paper and let dry, 2 hours to overnight, flipping at least once so both sides dry out.
- Place chocolate in the top of a double boiler over simmering water. Stir frequently, scraping down the sides with a rubber spatula to avoid scorching, until chocolate is melted, about 5 minutes.
- Dip 1 side of each patty into melted chocolate and let set, about 15 minutes. Dip other side and let harden, about 15 minutes more. Serve at room temperature or refrigerate.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- To speed the cooling/hardening process, place tray into a freezer.
Per Serving: 132 calories; 5.4 21.7 1.4 2 17 Full nutrition