Instant Pot® Old-Fashioned Rice Pudding
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 329
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Turn on a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot(R)) and select Saute function. Stir in milk and sugar. Warm the mixture, stirring continuously, until sugar dissolves, 3 to 4 minutes. Turn Instant Pot(R) off. Add rice. Close and lock the lid.
- Select high pressure according to manufacturer's instructions; set timer for 15 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure using the natural-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, at least 10 minutes.
- Beat eggs in a bowl. Remove lid of the Instant Pot(R). Scoop 1 cup of pudding mixture out of the pot; add to the beaten eggs and whisk until completely blended. Pour back into the Instant Pot(R) and add raisins, vanilla extract, and cinnamon.
- Select Saute function. Cook until mixture thickens, about 3 minutes. Serve warm or chilled.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Do not substitute instant rice for long-grain.
Per Serving: 329 calories; 9.2 51.5 11.1 113 281 Full nutrition