Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 404
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine ground beef, ground lamb, crushed crackers, peas, carrots, onion, egg, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Mix until well incorporated and transfer into a loaf pan. Spread out evenly.
- Bake in the preheated oven until meatloaf is cooked through, about 35 minutes. Sprinkle Cheddar cheese on top and return to the oven. Bake until cheese is melted, about 5 minutes more.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Use frozen peas and carrots if desired.
- Substitute crackers with croutons or bread crumbs if desired.
Per Serving: 404 calories; 24.3 19.4 25.9 119 934 Full nutrition