Air Fryer Ranch Pork Chops
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 260
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Place pork chops on a plate and lightly spray both sides with cooking spray. Sprinkle both sides with ranch seasoning mix and let sit at room temperature for 10 minutes.
- Spray the basket of an air fryer with cooking spray and preheat the air fryer to 390 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place chops in the preheated air fryer, working in batches if necessary, to ensure fryer is not overcrowded.
- Cook for 5 minutes. Flip chops and cook 5 minutes more. Let rest on a foil-covered plate for 5 minutes before serving.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- If you need to air fry in batches, keep cooked chops warm in an oven on the lowest setting while air frying remaining chops. For thicker chops, add an extra minute to the cook time. For thinner chops, cook 1 minute less.
Per Serving: 260 calories; 9.1 0.6 40.8 107 148 Full nutrition