Sheet Pan Pizza with Hillshire Farm® Smoked Sausage & Burst Cherry Tomatoes
Hillshire Farm® Brand
Ingredients55 m servings 706
- Thaw and let pizza crust rise according to package directions.
- Spread 3 tablespoons oil over the base of an 11x17-inch sheet tray. Stretch the dough to meet all corners and edges of the sheet tray. If the dough is difficult to stretch, let rest for 10 minutes, then begin to stretch again.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. In a small bowl, mix together the remaining 3 tablespoons oil, chopped garlic, and fresh oregano. Drizzle evenly and spread over the top of the crust.
- Top with fresh mozzarella slices, then shredded mozzarella, yellow bell pepper, red onion, smoked sausage slices, and cherry tomatoes.
- Place on the bottom rack of the oven. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes, until the crust is golden. Let cool 5 minutes, then serve.
Per Serving: 706 calories; 46.2 42.5 26.5 83 1238 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
I made my own dough for this because we like personal pizzas so that's what I did. I followed the recipe, except for the following: I used half of the smoked sausage and pulsed it in my food pr...
We sauteed our peppers and onions before adding to the pizza for preference - such a wonderful flavor combination! Absolutely loved this - will absolutely make again!
This was a pretty darn tasty pizza! Hubby and I thoroughly enjoyed it! I used a homemade multigrain pizza crust and fresh basil in place of oregano--otherwise followed the recipe as-is. Really d...
I have never tried smoked sausage on a pizza. It kind of reminded me of an open faced sandwich. The toppings make this more of an adult pizza. I made two smaller ones and baked them at 400 degre...