Hillshire Farm® Smoked Sausage and Butternut Squash Mini Frittatas
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 153
Original recipe yields 24 servings (2 dozen)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Toss butternut squash with olive oil and 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Spread smoked sausage and butternut squash in a single layer on a sheet tray. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes, until butternut squash is softened and sausage has rendered its fat. Let cool slightly, then transfer to a bowl. Toss with spinach and 1 1/2 cups cheese.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F. Coat two 12-cup muffin pans with cooking spray. Divide sausage mixture evenly among muffin cups.
- In a large measuring cup with spout, whisk together eggs, milk, and 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Divide egg mixture evenly among muffin cups, filling to about 1/4 inch below the rim of the cup. Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup cheese over top.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes, or until eggs are puffed and just set. Cool for 3 minutes, then carefully run a butter knife or small spatula around the edges to help loosen. Once cool enough to handle, turn onto a serving plate.
You might also like
- To freeze, cool frittatas to room temperature. Place in a single layer in a gallon-sized freezer zip-top bag (or storage container). Freeze for up to 1 month. To reheat, place in microwave on high for 1 minute.
Per Serving: 153 calories; 11.7 2.9 8.9 144 290 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1