Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 71
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C).
- Beat egg white and water in a glass, metal, or ceramic bowl with an electric mixer until peaks form. Stir in pecans to coat.
- Combine monk fruit sugar substitute, cinnamon, and sea salt in a small bowl. Sprinkle over pecans and mix to combine. Spread out on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Any type of nuts can be used in place of pecans.
Per Serving: 71 calories; 7.1 6.4 1.3 0 182 Full nutrition