Baked Breakfast Potatoes
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 261
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Grease a large nonstick baking dish.
- Combine potatoes, bell peppers, onion, basil, and garlic in a large mixing bowl. Lightly coat with olive oil. Sprinkle salt, black pepper, and paprika on top and toss to coat. Place in a single layer onto the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until potatoes are golden brown and soft, 45 minutes to 1 hour. Remove from the oven and mix in Cheddar cheese. Return to the oven and bake for an additional 5 minutes. Serve.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Feel free to use any kind of shredded cheese that you prefer. Five russet potatoes can be used instead of red potatoes. You can use 1 bunch of green onions, chopped, instead of regular onion.
- Don't use a dark baking dish for this.
Per Serving: 261 calories; 6.7 44.5 7.5 9 216 Full nutrition