Breakfast Potatoes with Bacon
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 198
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Place potatoes in a large bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook bacon in a large skillet over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until crisp, 10 to 12 minutes. Remove bacon to a paper-towel lined plate and crumble when cool enough to handle. Reserve all bacon grease in the skillet.
- Place potatoes in the skillet and fry over medium-high heat until crisp and browned on the outside and soft on the inside, 15 to 20 minutes. (Add olive oil if needed and reduce heat if potatoes brown too quickly.) Transfer potatoes to a parchment-paper lined pan to drain off excess fat.
- Sprinkle crumbled bacon and green onions on top of potatoes and serve hot.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can also cook your bacon in the oven. I like to do mine in the oven because it's easy and less mess.
Per Serving: 198 calories; 3.6 36.6 6.1 5 136 Full nutrition