0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 515
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cut potatoes into fourths and place in a large bowl with onion. Add olive oil, cumin, salt, and pepper; toss to coat. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator until oven is preheated.
- Spread potato-onion mixture in an even layer on a baking sheet. Place butter on top of the potatoes, 1 piece at each corner.
- Bake in the preheated oven until potatoes are tender, about 30 minutes.
- While potatoes are baking, cook bacon in a skillet over medium heat, stirring frequently, until evenly browned, 10 to 12 minutes. Remove to a paper towel-lined plate to drain.
- Transfer cooked potatoes to a serving platter. Top with Cheddar cheese and bacon.
You might also like
Per Serving: 515 calories; 33.8 44.7 10.6 57 413 Full nutrition