Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 285
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Mix together cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, allspice, and cloves in a small bowl. Set pumpkin spice mix aside.
- Place butternut squash and onions in a large bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and toss to coat. Transfer to a baking sheet.
- Roast in the preheated oven until soft, 25 to 30 minutes. Remove from the oven and transfer to the bowl of a food processor. Add vegetable broth, cream, and salt; blend until smooth. Add 4 tablespoons of the reserved pumpkin spice mix, and blend until combined. Ladle into 6 microwave-safe soup bowls.
- Cook each serving in the microwave on high for 1 minute. Stir soup and continue to cook and stir, every 30 seconds, until hot. Top each serving with 1 1/2 tablespoons Greek yogurt and 1/2 teaspoon of pumpkin spice mix.
You might also like
Per Serving: 285 calories; 13.5 40.4 5.9 33 539 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1