Susan's Favorite Pumpkin Lasagna Rolls
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 516
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 9x13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook lasagna noodles in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 8 minutes. Drain and rinse until noodles are cool to the touch.
- Mix together ricotta cheese, pumpkin puree, Parmesan cheese, eggs, Italian seasoning, and garlic in a large bowl.
- Lay 1 lasagna noodle on a work surface. Spread a thin layer of pumpkin filling on the noodle, then a thin layer of spaghetti sauce on top, and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Roll noodle up and place in the prepared baking pan. Repeat with remaining noodles. Pour remaining spaghetti sauce over the noodles and sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in the oven until filling is bubbling and cheese is melted and browned, about 45 minutes. Let cool 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
You might also like
Per Serving: 516 calories; 17.5 61.2 29.6 92 901 Full nutrition