Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 389
Original recipe yields 4 servings (1 8-inch casserole)
- Combine frozen cauliflower and broccoli with water in a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot(R)). Close and lock the lid. Select high pressure according to manufacturer's instructions; set timer for 0 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure carefully using the quick-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, about 5 minutes. Unlock and remove the lid. Remove vegetables with a slotted spoon to the prepared baking pan. Dump out any remaining water from the pot.
- Select Saute function. Add condensed soup, sour cream, 3/4 cup Cheddar cheese, onion, garlic powder, and salt; stir until Cheddar has melted and mixture is gooey, 3 to 5 minutes. Pour over vegetables in the baking pan and top with remaining Cheddar.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Spray an 8-inch square baking pan with cooking spray.
- Cook in the preheated oven until cheese is melted and top is browned, 20 to 30 minutes. Turn on the broiler (if top is not browned) and broil for 2 to 3 minutes, if desired.
You might also like
Per Serving: 389 calories; 30.7 13.3 14.8 70 851 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1