Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 25 m servings 161
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Soak lentils and rice in cold water to cover for at least 30 minutes. Rinse and drain. Set aside.
- Turn on a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot(R)) and select Saute function. Add oil and saute carrots, celery, and onion until softened, 5 to 7 minutes. Stir in coriander, salt, thyme, rosemary, pepper, and chili powder. Stir in drained rice and lentils. Pour in water; add lemon zest. Close and lock the lid.
- Select high pressure according to manufacturer's instructions; set timer for 12 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure using the natural-release method according to manufacturer's instructions for 5 minutes. Unlock and remove the lid.
- Stir in lemon juice. Taste and adjust seasonings. Serve.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can use pigeon peas instead of yellow lentils.
Per Serving: 161 calories; 1.8 30 6.7 0 368 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1