Keto Turkey Meatballs with Sour Cream-Horseradish Dip
4 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 305
Original recipe yields 6 servings (24 meatballs)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease 24 mini muffin cups.
- Whisk together egg and olive oil in a medium bowl until well combined. Add mushrooms, garlic, onion powder, herbes de Provence, salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes; stir to combine. Stir in Parmesan cheese and almond flour. Add ground turkey, and mix with your hands to work seasoning blend evenly into meat; mixture will be wet and sticky.
- Use a spoon to fill each prepared muffin cup with turkey mixture, gently rounding the tops.
- Bake in the preheated oven until meatballs are lightly browned on the outside and no longer pink in the center, about 25 minutes. Move oven rack to the top position, turn on the broiler, and broil until a bit darker but not too brown, about 2 minutes more. Remove from the oven and transfer to a serving dish.
- Stir together sour cream, chives, 2 teaspoons parsley, horseradish, salt, and pepper. Place meatballs on a serving dish, sprinkle with remaining 1 teaspoon parsley, and serve with dip.
You might also like
Per Serving: 305 calories; 22.2 5.7 21.9 101 587 Full nutrition