Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 60
Original recipe yields 72 servings (72 cookies)
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Combine butter, brown sugar, white sugar, and vanilla extract in a large bowl; beat with an electric mixer until light and fluffy, 3 to 5 minutes. Add egg yolks, 1 at a time, mixing for about 15 seconds after each yolk. Add cream cheese and mix until well combined. Mix in nutmeg, cinnamon, and salt; beat until completely mixed. Add flour and stir just until incorporated.
- Fill a cookie press with dough and press out cookies, using your favorite shape, onto ungreased cookie sheets. Sprinkle with colored sugar.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned, 8 to 10 minutes. Cool on the baking sheet for 1 minute before removing to a wire rack to cool completely. Repeat with remaining dough.
You might also like
- Cook's Note
- For delicious butter spritz cookies, omit the spices.
Per Serving: 60 calories; 3.1 7.3 0.6 14 31 Full nutrition