Grilled Chicken Alfredo
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 502
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate. Season chicken with Cajun seasoning.
- Cook chicken on the preheated grill until no longer pink in the centers and juices run clear, 5 to 7 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C). Remove from the grill, wrap in foil, and set aside.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook angel hair pasta in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, 4 to 5 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Melt butter into cream in a saucepan over medium-low heat, 2 to 3 minutes. Add Romano and Parmesan cheeses; stir in a figure-eight motion until cheese is melted, 3 to 4 minutes. Stir nutmeg into Alfredo sauce.
- Place pasta and chicken into a serving dish. Drizzle with Alfredo sauce and garnish with parsley.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- I prefer to marinate the chicken in Italian dressing and rub with either Cajun or Kick 'n Chicken® seasoning by Weber®, but feel free to use your favorite seasoning.
- You can use farfalle pasta instead of angel hair pasta.
Per Serving: 502 calories; 29.3 33.9 26 126 803 Full nutrition