Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 468
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place chicken into a pot and cover with water. Bring to a boil over high heat; reduce heat and simmer until no longer pink in the centers and juices run clear, about 15 minutes.
- At the same time, bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add penne and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 11 minutes. Drain. Drain cooked chicken and cut into bite-size pieces.
- Place chicken, noodles, Alfredo sauce, 1/2 mozzarella cheese, milk, onion powder, and garlic powder in a large bowl and mix well. Pour into a 1 1/2-quart casserole dish. Layer remaining mozzarella cheese and Cheddar cheese on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until melted and bubbly, about 25 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use any medium pasta noodles that you prefer, such as ziti, large elbow, etc.
- If using the second half of a jar of Alfredo sauce, swirl the milk in the jar to get all of it out.
Per Serving: 468 calories; 24.2 32.4 30.8 86 693 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
It was good, but I made some changes. Replaced the onion powder with a small red onion chopped. Replaced the garlic powder with three cloves of garlic smashed and minced. Cut up chicken when raw...