Roasted Vegetable Bowl with White Beans and Garlic-Balsamic Dressing
Ingredients55 m servings 389
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Spread pine nuts on a sheet pan; roast until golden and fragrant, 2 to 3 minutes. Transfer to a plate to cool.
- Put potatoes and garlic on the sheet pan. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons oil and sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Bake 20 minutes. Add zucchini and rosemary, toss, then continue roasting until vegetables are tender and browned, about 20 minutes. Let cool.
- Squeeze roasted garlic out of its skin into a small bowl, mashing it slightly with a fork. Add remaining 2 tablespoons oil, balsamic vinegar, and remaining 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper; whisk to combine.
- Toss roasted potatoes and zucchini in a large bowl with beans, arugula, tomatoes, and dressing. Serve in bowls sprinkled with toasted pine nuts.
- Cook's Note:
- A half teaspoon dried rosemary can substitute for the fresh.
- This recipe is from "Whole in One: Complete, Healthy Meals in a Single Pot, Sheet Pan, or Skillet" by Ellie Krieger, from Da Capo Lifelong Books. © Copyright 2019 Ellie Krieger
Per Serving: 389 calories; 18.7 47.3 10.7 0 678 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Super yummy! I used 5 cloves of garlic instead of 4 and sweet potato instead of gold. This will go into my weekly rotation!
I made this exactly as written, except I didn’t use the Pine nuts. I will make this again and again! Very tasty and easy to make, also very filling. Thank you for this recipe, Chef Ellie!