Air Fryer Corn Dogs
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 259
Original recipe yields 8 servings (16 mini corn dogs)
- Cut soaked bamboo skewers in thirds. Cut a piece of parchment paper to fit the bottom of the air fryer basket.
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Whisk together corn bread mix, milk, egg, and sugar in a bowl until smooth; pour into a tall glass.
- Insert a skewer into each hot dog piece. Remove the basket of the air fryer and place cut parchment paper on the bottom of the basket. Dunk 4 hot dogs in the glass with the batter and place on top of the parchment paper alternating direction of the stick end.
- Cook in the preheated air fryer for 8 minutes or until desired brownness. Transfer to a plate and repeat with remaining hot dogs.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- When corn dogs are cool enough to handle, you can break off excess batter if desired.
Per Serving: 259 calories; 16.6 18.7 8.4 49 901 Full nutrition