Keto Cheesy Bacon and Egg Cups
"These simple 3-ingredient egg cups can be made ahead of time for a grab-and-go breakfast that fits into your keto and low-carb lifestyle. Try different cheeses like pepper Jack or smoked Gouda for a change of pace. This works best with regular bacon, as thick-cut won't cook up as well. This recipe can easily be doubled."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 156
Original recipe yields 6 servings (6 bacon and egg cups)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a large rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- Place slices of bacon on the prepared baking sheet.
- Place bacon in the preheated oven and bake until partially cooked, but still pliable, about 8 minutes. Remove from the oven, and reduce temperature to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C). Let bacon rest until cool enough to handle.
- Spray 6 cups of a muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Whisk eggs together in a medium bowl. Wrap a slice of bacon around the inside of each prepared muffin cup. Divide Cheddar cheese amongst the 6 muffin cups and top with beaten egg.
- Bake in the oven until eggs are set, 13 to 15 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 156 calories; 11.8 0.6 11.5 177 341 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2