Gluten-Free Oat-Free Apple Crisp
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 328
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 8-inch apple crisp)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease an 8-inch square baking dish.
- Place apples in a large mixing bowl and toss with cinnamon and 2 tablespoons cornstarch. Transfer to the prepared baking dish. Pour apple juice over apples.
- Combine brown sugar and butter in a large bowl; beat with an electric mixer until creamy. Blend in flour and 2/3 cup cornstarch using 2 forks or a pastry blender until butter mixture is crumbly; sprinkle evenly over apples.
- Bake in the preheated oven until apples are tender and crust is golden, 40 to 50 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Water may be used in place of apple juice, if desired.
Per Serving: 328 calories; 12.1 56.4 1.6 31 90 Full nutrition