Glazed Lemon-Cream Cheese Cookies
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 118
Original recipe yields 36 servings (36 cookies)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Sift cake flour, all-purpose flour, baking powder, and salt together in a medium bowl.
- Combine butter, cream cheese, white sugar, and powdered sugar in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment; beat until light and fluffy, 4 to 5 minutes. Mix in egg and egg yolk until incorporated. Add lemon juice, lemon zest, and vanilla extract; mix to combine. Slowly add flour mixture until just incorporated; batter will be thick and sticky. Scoop dough with a small cookie scoop and drop 1 inch apart onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges are golden, about 11 minutes. Cool on the baking sheet for 1 minute before removing to a wire rack to cool. Repeat with remaining dough.
- While cookies are baking, whisk together cream cheese, milk, lemon juice, and lemon zest for the glaze in a small bowl until no lumps remain. Slowly whisk in powdered sugar until glaze is runny in consistency. Hold each warm cookie upside down and dip and twist in the glaze. Shake off excess glaze, and place cookie upright on a cooling rack. Repeat with remaining cookies and glaze.
You might also like
Per Serving: 118 calories; 5.6 15.7 1.5 25 102 Full nutrition