Granola Breakfast Cookies
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 176
Original recipe yields 22 servings (22 cookies)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix together flour, baking powder, and baking soda in a bowl; set aside.
- Combine sugar and butter in a large bowl; beat with an electric mixer until mixture has the consistency of a smooth paste. Add eggs and beat until smooth and creamy. Add granola, raisins, and walnuts and beat with the mixer until smooth with a slightly grainy texture. Stir in flour mixture until a dough forms. Drop teaspoonfuls of dough 2 inches apart onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cookies are lightly browned on top, about 10 minutes. Cool on the baking sheet for 1 minute before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Various types of granola would be suitable to use in place of pumpkin seed and flax granola.
Per Serving: 176 calories; 7.8 25 2.9 26 100 Full nutrition