Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 191
Original recipe yields 18 servings (18 muffins)
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Mist 18 muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Combine oatmeal and milk in a large bowl and set aside.
- Stir flour, brown sugar, oat bran, ground flax seed, baking powder, and salt together in a separate bowl.
- Combine bananas, applesauce, and egg substitute in another bowl. Stir into oatmeal mixture. Stir in flour mixture, followed by raisins, walnuts, and chocolate chips. Divide batter evenly between the prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean, 12 to 15 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use non-fat milk instead of soy, honey instead of brown sugar, and 1 egg instead of egg substitute, if preferred.
- I live in a high altitude area and have to bake mine for 15 to 17 minutes, but adjust as necessary.
Per Serving: 191 calories; 7 31.6 4.5 < 1 152 Full nutrition