Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 172
Original recipe yields 18 servings (18 muffins)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease 18 muffin cups or line with silicone baking cups.
- Combine bananas, sugar, milk, oil, egg, and vanilla extract in a large bowl. Mix well. Add oats, all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt; mix until just combined.
- Divide batter evenly between the prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tops are golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean, about 18 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can substitute quick-cooking oats for regular.
- For a variation, substitute 1 cup pumpkin puree for mashed banana and 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice for cinnamon.
Per Serving: 172 calories; 5 30.1 2.7 10 199 Full nutrition