Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 67
Original recipe yields 36 servings (36 cookies)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets.
- Cream brown sugar and 3/4 cup banana together in a large bowl using an electric mixer. Beat in remaining banana. Stir in vanilla extract.
- Combine flour, protein powder, salt, cinnamon, baking soda, and cloves in another bowl; stir into banana mixture. Mix in rolled oats.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto the prepared cookie sheets; leave room for spreading.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges are set and golden, 8 to 10 minutes. Let cookies cool on the sheets for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Using a different protein powder will change the nutritional information. You can omit the protein powder and increase flour to 1 cup. You can also omit the cloves and increase the cinnamon by 1/4 teaspoon if you'd like.
Per Serving: 67 calories; 0.5 14.1 1.8 0 84 Full nutrition