Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 172
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 9x13-inch casserole)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 9x13-inch casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add celery, carrot, and onion and cook until veggies begin to soften, about 5 minutes. Transfer to the prepared casserole dish. Add cooked chicken. Distribute chicken and veggies evenly across the bottom of the dish. Season with salt and pepper.
- Whisk together flour, milk, baking powder, and 1/2 teaspoon salt in a small bowl until fully combined and no lumps remain. Pour flour mixture evenly over chicken mixture; do not mix.
- Whisk together chicken broth, cream of chicken soup, and poultry seasoning in a bowl until well combined. Season with salt and pepper and pour into the casserole dish; do not mix.
- Bake in the preheated oven until casserole has set and dumplings are cooked, 40 to 50 minutes. Remove from the oven and sprinkle with dried parsley. Let cool for 10 minutes before serving.
You might also like
Per Serving: 172 calories; 7.2 12.5 13.6 45 603 Full nutrition