Air Fryer Keto Pumpkin Pancakes
9 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients10 m servings 481
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Line the air fryer basket with parchment paper and spray with cooking spray.
- Combine pumpkin puree, peanut butter, eggs, vanilla, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda, sweetener, and salt in a bowl. Stir until well combined.
- Working in batches if necessary, place about 3 tablespoons batter for each pancake on the parchment paper in the air fryer basket, leaving about 1/2 inch space in between.
- Place basket in the air fryer oven and cook at 300 degrees F (150 degrees C), without flipping, until the bottom side is fully cooked, 4 to 6 minutes. Repeat with remaining batter.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- I developed this recipe using an air fryer oven. This allowed me to watch the cooking process. If using a regular air fryer, check the basket frequently because they will burn quickly.
- Any nut butter can be used in place of peanut butter.
Per Serving: 481 calories; 37.8 19.5 23.2 186 906 Full nutrition