Fusion Chicken Tikka Pizza
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 886
Original recipe yields 2 servings (2 pizzas)
- Dust chicken with cayenne until there is a light coating on both pieces.
- Heat oil in a cast iron grill pan over medium-high heat. Cook chicken pieces in the hot pan until slightly charred and no longer pink in the centers, 7 to 10 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Ladle tikka sauce evenly over both pieces of naan. Place chicken, onion, and cilantro evenly onto each pizza and top each with white Cheddar cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden and toasted, about 10 minutes, checking often to prevent burning. Serve.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Any aged white Cheddar cheese will do.
Per Serving: 886 calories; 41.4 72.6 50 142 1779 Full nutrition