Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients3 h 40 m servings 184
Original recipe yields 24 servings (24 cookies)
- Sift flour, baking powder, and baking soda together in a large bowl.
- Cream butter and sugar together in a bowl using an electric mixer until fluffy. Mix in lemon juice. Add flour mixture gradually, beating well after each addition.
- Form dough into a log shape and wrap with waxed paper. Refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Slice chilled dough into roughly 1/8-inch slices. Place onto the prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges are set and golden, 7 to 8 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool completely, 15 to 30 minutes.
- Combine powdered sugar and lemon juice in a bowl until smooth. Frost cooled cookies.
You might also like
Per Serving: 184 calories; 7.8 27.2 1.7 20 101 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1