Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 319
Original recipe yields 16 servings (1 tube cake)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a fluted tube pan (such as Bundt(R)) well with cooking spray and coat with sugar.
- Cream sugar and butter for cake together in a bowl using an electric mixer until fluffy. Add eggs, milk, sour cream, and vanilla extract; mix until well blended.
- Sift 2 cups flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt into the batter; stir until well combined. Stir remaining 1/2 cup flour and blueberries together in a separate bowl until berries are coated; fold gently into batter. Pour into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 40 to 55 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool for 10 minutes before removing from the pan. Let cool completely before glazing, 20 to 30 minutes more.
- While cake is cooling, combine powdered sugar, butter, milk, vanilla extract, almond extract, and lemon extract in a bowl using an electric mixer until smooth, adding additional milk as needed for desired consistency. Place into a zip-top bag and cut the tip of 1 corner. Drizzle glaze over the top and sides of the cooled cake.
You might also like
Per Serving: 319 calories; 9.8 54.3 4.3 69 291 Full nutrition