Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 35 m servings 393
Original recipe yields 16 servings (1 cake)
- Position a rack in the center of the oven and preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a fluted tube pan (such as Bundt(R)).
- Place blueberries in a bowl and sprinkle with 1 1/2 tablespoons flour; toss until berries are completely coated. Sift together 3 1/4 cups flour, baking soda, and salt into a separate bowl.
- Combine sugar, softened butter, and lemon zest in a large bowl; beat with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add eggs, 1 at a time, and lemon extract, beating well after each addition until smooth. Add flour mixture and buttermilk; mix until well combined. Gently fold in floured blueberries and pour batter into the prepared pan, smoothing it out with a spatula.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 50 to 60 minutes. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Run a table knife around the edges to loosen. Invert carefully onto a serving plate or cooling rack.
- While cake is cooling, combine powdered sugar and lemon zest in the bowl of a food processor; process until zest is finely processed and blended with sugar. Add lemon juice, melted butter, and salt and blend until smooth. Apply glaze to the warm cake with a pastry brush. Allow to cool before slicing.
You might also like
Per Serving: 393 calories; 15.2 61.2 4.1 73 252 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1